In addition to its notoriety in the New Testament, the Babylonians and Assyrians would burn Frankincense in religious ceremonies and the ancient Egyptians used Frankincense resin for everything from perfume to salves for soothing skin.
- Ingest to support healthy cellular function*
- May provide a soothing aromatic experience
- Helps reduce the appearance of skin imperfections when applied topically
- Supports healthy immune and nervous system function when taken internally*
- Frankincense is known to support healthy cellular, immune, nervous, and digestive function when used internally.
- Rub Frankincense on your hands after a long day of gardening.
- Apply topically to help reduce the appearance of skin imperfections.
- Massage on the bottoms of feet.
- Take one to two drops in a veggie capsule to support healthy cellular function.*
- Combine with essential oils like Bergamot or Lavender and inhale or diffuse to create an experience of peace and satisfaction.
If you are interested in purchasing- you can buy from my site – www.mydoterra.com/dixiebrown